As winter is approaching and the eve of Christmas and New Year are coming close, it is time to take a look at your wardrobe and prepare for the party time! Christmas decoration and cleaning starts a month before the festival. The fun filled mood and active spirits for shopping and decorating the home for Christmas captures the mind and time. If you don’t have space in your wardrobe to keep new clothes, here are few ideas to clean and organise the wardrobe for Christmas. Read on…
Decoration ideas to clean and organise wardrobe for new clothes:
- It is time to remove those sleeveless tops, spaghettis and hot pants from the wardrobe and take out winter wear stored under the bed.
- Check out the dresses which you don’t wear much often. Remove them from the closet. Start from the first rack and then go down gradually.
- Hang jackets and scarves in hangers to take it out easily before leaving out. Jackets can cover a lot of space in the wardrobe so it is best to hang them. Hanging jackets also maintains the shape of it.
- Arrange the jeans and trousers in one corner of the wardrobe. Thick clothes can fall of easily so don’t keep more than 4-5 jeans over each other.
- Keep the t-shirts together. Tops and t-shirts can be easily arranged in the wardrobe,. Clean the racks by taking out unwanted tops and organising space inside it for new clothes.
- You must be having little idea as to what new clothes you are planning to add to your wardrobe. Organise the closet accordingly.
- Organise the wardrobe by arranging the most commonly worn clothes in the front as taking out clothes and then keeping it again can affect the cleaning.
- Keep party wears in a cloth cover to maintain the fabric and keep it clean. This also prevents the expenses on dry cleaning.
Try these ideas to clean and arrange the wardrobe. Don’t forget to use naphthalene balls. It prevents the clothes from getting molds and damp smell.
Popularity: 1% [?]